- This is the most popular type of chromatic tuner available
- The PT-16 is small and easy to use.
- Very precise and accurate tuning!
- This tuner is attached to the back of your Bouzouki headstock (can be used in 3 different positions see photos) and is hidden from your audience.
- Simply attach the tuner and adjust the screen so only you can see it.
- Operation is easy with only the one button for ON/OFF and selecting the tuning frequency. 'A' 440 is recommended, the standard tuning concert pitch. Retractable neck allows 360 degrees rotation.
- This tuner is also a great tool to use for beginners and students who are learning the notes of the Bouzouki. The notes are displayed on the tuner as you play, helping you learn the fretboard much quicker. This tuner is also perfect for tuning other string instruments such as guitar, mandolin etc.
- The tuner is small enough for you to attach it to your instrument and leave it on
- You can store your instrument in its case without having to remove the tuner.
- To save batter life, the tuner automatically powers off after 3 minutes when not in use.
- This tuner MUST be clipped to your instrument to tune.
- The Prodigy PT-16 tuner comes boxed and supplied with an instruction manual and a CR 2032 battery