Designed to satisfy the most rigorous demands of the
professional musician - outstanding dependability! The piezo transducer is built
right into the bridge, achieving wide-band frequency response, perfectly
balanced string sensitivity, feedback rejection and excellent signal isolation.
More pro violinists depend on the 1320 for unequalled acoustic-electric
performance! Includes 3100P 1/4" output jack.
• Sensor has wideband frequency response, perfectly balanced string
sensitivity, feedback rejection and excellent signal isolation.
superb acoustic performance together with unequaled acoustic-electric
• The 1320 is preferred by pro violinists such as Dan Kelly (Alan Jackson), John Jeansonne (Rascal Flatts), Brendon Anthony (The Pat Green Band), Lisa Haley and Dan Hochhalter.
Quality Materials &
• Pickup/Transducer: Select quality
replacement bridge which incorporates a factory installed piezo
• Output Jack: Barcus-Berry model 3100P: 1/4"
Carpenter output jack with separate
U-shaped bottom bracket and 2 turn
• Adjustment key
• Installation instructions
• Preamp: Not
included; not required.
• 1320B - Replacement
transducer bridge (without output jack).