The ADATA Super MMCmicro Card is a high-speed/high-capacity but with stamp-size (14mm*12mm*1.1mm) memory storage media. It can be used in a variety of audio and video consumer products to meet customer requirements in capacity, performance and environment.
The ADATA MMCmicro disk is a perfect solution for data, image and multimedia file storage. With inserting to a proper adapter, currently SD adapter, ADATA’s Super MMCmicro can operate as the SD card without any setting changes on the existing SD host. ADATA’s Super MMCmicro card is embedded with a high performance, lower power consumption controller, providing with the advanced file management and wear-leverage technology to increase the transfer rate and life cycle.
In addition, it also provides Error Correcting Code (ECC) function to detect and correct errors automatically, and In System Programming (ISP) function to easily load the up-to-date firmware for solving most of the compatibility issue for any new storage products.
The ADATA Super MMCmicro card features with10-pin interface, designed to operate at a maximum operating frequency of 52MHz. It can alternate communication protocol between the MMCmode and SPI mode.
•Support the interface of the MMC4.0 Standard.
• Stamp-size with 14mm*12mm*1.1mm (L*W*T)
• Support dual operation voltage (1.65~1.95V & 2.7~3.6V)
• Compatible with hosts (with SD slot equipped) by using a SD adapter
• Support 1bit/4bit transfer bus
• Support Error Correcting Code (ECC) function to detect and correct errors.
• Support In System Programming (ISP) function to load the firmware.
• Support Wear Leverage function to maximize data endurance.
• Automatic error correction and retry capabilities
• Supports power down commands and sleep modes
• Lower power consumption.