The PX 200-IIi immerses you in great Sennheiser
sound. The closed speakers provide excellent isolation from outside noises, so
you can enjoy a superb listening experience without being disturbed – or
disturbing others. Strong neodymium magnets ensure low sound distortion to
deliver powerful Sennheiser stereo and boost the quality of all your MP3s.
Another big highlight is the smart in-line remote control with microphone that works perfectly with the latest generations of iPod, iPhone, or the iPad.*. You can control the volume, answer and end calls, use the iPhone Voice Control function and browse and play your music all from a sleek unit located directly on the cord.
The PX 200-IIi is very lightweight, and thanks to the soft leatherette ear pads, comfortable to wear for hours on end. When it’s time to stow the headset, the
PX 200-IIi’s award-winning fold and flip design features a unique mechanism that lets you easily fold it up and store it in the supplied pouch. The steel-reinforced headband ensures lasting strength and durability.
- Smart in-line remote control with microphone - change the volume, control your music-playing options, answer or end calls and activate the iPhone Voice Control – all from a sleek built-in unit
- Unique fold and flip design - the award-winning design allows you to turn the ear cups 90° and fold them toward the headband for easy, compact stowing
- Superb Sennheiser stereo sound - Powerful neodymium magnets for extremely low distortion; highly efficient and powerful sound reproduction
- Rugged and robust - steel-reinforced headband with metal joints, tested for extreme high durability
- Lightweight and comfortable - the casing and cushioned ear pads are so light and soft, you’ll forget you’re even wearing a headset
- Portability essentials - comes with a convenient storage pouch for protection and to prevent tangling
- Made for latest generations of iPod, iPhone and the iPad*
- Peace of mind - thanks to the 2-year international warranty
* The remote and microphone are supported by iPod nano (4th
generation and later), iPod classic (120GB, 160GB), iPod touch (2nd generation
and later), iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPad, Macbook, Macbook Pro and Mac Pro (2009
and later). The remote is supported by iPod shuffle (3rd generation and later).
Voice Control is supported by the latest iPod touch, iPhone 4 and iPhone 3GS.
Audio is supported by all iPod models.
(iPhone, iPod, iPod classic, iPod nano, iPod shuffle, and iPod touch are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. iPad is a trademark of Apple Inc.)
- PX 200-IIi headset
- Storage pouch
- Quick start guide